As a result of sustained growth, one of the leading national consultancies in the development planning sector is seeking to grow their busy and successful environmental planning team through the appointment of a Senior / Principal EIA Consultant.
You will join an expanding team of planning experts, providing effective advice on some of the country's highest profile development proposals across a variety of sectors including residential, leisure, commercial, industrial and renewable energy.
To be successful in this role you will have proven experience in EIA project management and a detailed understanding of UK EIA legislation.
Qualifications / Experience:
The Senior/ EIA Consultant will have;
* A Degree in a relevant discipline. MSC qualification in EIA desirable
* IEMA/RTPI Membership
* Demonstrable experience of undertaking Environmental Impact Assessment within a consultancy environment
* A track record in the successful delivery of Environmental Statements and the coordination of relevant standalone assessments
* Experience of paying careful attention to the programme and budget of projects
* Experience of liaising with internal and external deliverers, third parties and clients.
* Experience working on behalf of large house building clients would be advantageous.
Get in touch today to find out more!