I am exclusively working with a well established Ecological Consultancy, who are looking for a Senior up to Associate level Ecologist to join their team in Essex. You will be given the choice between their 2 offices and offered flexible working too.
You will quickly feel at home in this family style business, whilst working on some of the most exciting projects in the UK. Their client basis is very varied and no single day looks the same as the last.
A typical week would include:
* Carry out field surveys as required including planning and managing own time and scheduling as appropriate.
* Produce written reports from field surveys to time, policy and company standard.
* Assess technical risks, implications and make recommendations relating to ecology, liaising with senior management team.
* Provide ecological advice to clients whether verbal / written or face to face to team / clients /stakeholders.
* Work as part of the wider team promoting the business and maintaining the company's reputation and standards.
* Mentoring and training junior members of staff
* Lead and make decisions as required in relation to projects/clients/stakeholders.
* Relevant first degree AND/OR second degree in relevant field
* Full driving licence
* Full member of CIEEM
* Chartered Environmentalist/Ecologist (or working towards)
* Species-specific personal licences
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading team who work on an exciting range of projects. Your hard work and commitment will be rewarded with a competitive salary and continuous opportunities for development.
If you are interested click apply. However if you don't have an up to date CV but still have questions or you want to know more, give Nic a call on 0207 960 2588 or email her on Get in touch today for a confidential discussion
Ecology // Consultancy // Senior // Principal // Associate // Essex // Ecologist // Environmental