A well-established client of ours is currently expanding their central London EIA team in the form of a Senior EIA Consultant to work on a variety of projects within the Property Sector.
With their new office and family feel team, this opportunity would suit someone who is looking for a well-rounded company with a fantastic reputation and career progression potential.
With a team comprising of some of the most talented people in the industry, they have the opportunity to work on the most exciting and complex projects in the UK, including huge residential masterplans, and regeneration works in London.
* Manage technical and commercial delivery of a variety of Property projects and bids
* Contribute to larger projects as part of wider project team.
* Liaising with internal and external contacts, clients, and stakeholders; ensuring communication of project progression.
* Establish strong relationships with colleagues of various disciplines.
* Degree educated in an environmental discipline
* Be experienced in managing the EIA process and/or writing ESs for property development and regeneration projects
* Demonstrable experience of bid writing for property EIA projects
* Project Management experience
* Client relationship management and work-winning experience
EIA / PROPERY / RESIDENTIAL / LONDON / SENIOR / CONSULTANT / ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT