Our client is a well established and highly respected consultancy with a long history of delivering innovative environmental planning solutions, including EIA's for a range of developments, including property, renewables, grid transmission, transport and minerals.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to appoint an Assistant Environmental Consultant (EIA) to support the team in Glasgow and the wider UK environmental planning team. Candidates should have previous EIA experience and be familiar with the UK planning process.
Some key aspects of the role include:
* Support project managers in the coordination of EIAs for a range of development proposals
* Liaise with EIA project team members and other environmental specialists
* Organise access to sites to undertake surveys, plan the survey programme and draft front end Environmental Statement (ES) chapters
* Liaise with clients and stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have:
* Relevant first or second degree
* Experience assisting with EIAs within a consultancy environment
* Membership of relevant professional body (e.g. IEMA/ RTPI) is desirable but not essential
* Good knowledge of UK planning policy
* Excellent report writing and communication skills
This offers a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level working within a supportive team environment with lots of opportunities to develop your technical and project delivery skills.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com