One of the UK's most prestigious property developers are looking to hire a sustainability analyst to work within their sustainability reporting team.
You will be a rounded and motivated graduate or junior professional with a passion for data analysis and strong interpersonal skills. You will have an outstanding academic track record with a strong holistic understanding of sustainability and sustainable principles.
About the organisation:
The organisation is one of the most established and forward thinking property developers in the UK. They work on numerous major developments across London and the UK and have an outstanding reputational for sustainability within the industry.
Key skills and experience:
* Strong holistic understanding of sustainability and climate change
* Highly numerate with a passion for data
* An effective problem solver
* A strong communicator, comfortable in a client facing environment
* A relevant degree - 1st (preferred)
* Relevant Masters preferred
* Outstanding analytical skills - highly experienced in Microsoft Excel
* Some form of relevant work experience
If you are looking for an entry level position within the sustainability industry working with a highly reputable position, in house please apply directly or for further information call Gareth on 020 7960 2559.