Role: Geo-Environmental/Geotechnical Consultant - NEW OFFICE AND NEW TEAM!!
Experience: 5+ years
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Opportunity to join a progressive, forward thinking and leading Engineering Consultancy. They are currently looking for a mid level Geo-Environmental Engineer to work alongside their existing Civils and Structural Engineers. This is a great opportunity to help kick off a brand NEW TEAM in their new Bedford office.
You will be joining a team that has an excellent reputation for their quick response and intelligent design ideas, allowing you to push the boundaries of your current skillset across the public and commercial sector.
The consultancy have a strong emphasis on career development, training, internal promotion and staff retention. They understand the value of their employees and push you to excel in your field.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following:
* Degree qualified in a relevant subject such as Engineering Geology, Geotechnics or Environmental science.
* Master's degree in Environmental science or a similar subject (preferable)
* Working towards or have obtained a relevant chartership qualification.
* Minimum of five years commercial experience of site investigation.
* Phase 1 desk studies
* Phase 2 ground investigation supervision, management and technical reporting
* Risk assessment reporting for groundwater, soil and gas (GQRA, DQRA)
* Preparation of remediation strategy and validation reports
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact me ASAP to put your application forward. I will be closing the process on Friday 17th November. If this opportunity is not quite right please contact me with your requirements. We offer a referal scheme to those of you who refer a colleague/friend that is not already known to us.
Contact: Yasmina Ezzegraoui
Call: 0207 940 2105
Please send a word copy of your CV along with a suitable time to call you back.