A leading planning consultancy have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Assistant Town Planner to join their Leeds planning team. The office have an increasing workload, working closely with a range of prestigious clients including local landowners, developers and local authorities. You will have the opportunity to provide planning expertise on a range of development planning projects spanning the residential, mixed use, commercial, industrial, energy and retail sectors. The ideal candidate will have some planning experience in a consultancy, developer or local authority environment and be working towards MRTPI status.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Provide planning advice and expertise on a range of development planning projects across the residential, retail, commercial, energy, renewables and minerals sectors
* Assist with planning appraisals and statements
* Prepare supporting material for planning applications
* Support the progress of applications, appeals and representations
* Provide supervision to more junior staff
* Liaise with clients, local authorities, developers and other stakeholders.
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Town Planning)
* Chartered or working towards professional membership with RTPI
* Experience within a consultancy environment
* Good understanding of the UK planning systems
* Experience of liaising with clients and providing advice on planning matters
* Good verbal and written communication skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com