We are working with a leading multidisciplinary consultancy seeking to appoint an ambitious Assistant Town Planner or Town Planner to join their Leeds Development Management. You will have the opportunity to work as part of a highly experienced team delivering planning solutions for development proposals across a range of sectors including mixed use, residential, commercial, retail, education and health.
The successful candidate will have planning experience within either local authority or consultancy. You will have the opportunity to assist on a diverse portfolio of development proposals and be given full support towards achieving MRTPI status.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Provide planning support for an array of proposals for both public and private sector clients
* Undertake research and site appraisals
* Prepare, submit and negotiate planning applications
* Assist in applications, appeals and inquiries, as well as developments, plans and promotions
* Liaise with clients and contribute to the generation of new work
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Town Planning)
* Working towards MRTPI status
* Planning experience either within a consultancy, developer or local authority
* Knowledge of the local planning market is desirable
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Full UK driving licence
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com