We are working with a leading multidisciplinary consultancy seeking to appoint an experienced Town Planner to join their Newcastle development and planning team. You will have the opportunity to work as part of a highly experienced team delivering planning solutions for development proposals across a range of sectors including mixed use, residential, commercial, retail, education and health.
The successful candidate will be technically accomplished with strong business acumen and the drive to succeed. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to a range of large, high profile projects.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Provide planning expertise to a variety of public and private sector clients
* Promote large scale residential, office and mixed use developments through the Local Development Framework
* Undertake research and site appraisals
* Prepare, submit and negotiate planning applications
* Prepare planning and economic statements and policy representations
* Run applications, appeals and inquiries, as well as developments, plans and promotions
* Liaise with clients and contribute to the generation of new work
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Town Planning)
* MRTPI qualification is desirable
* Proven planning consultancy experience in a similar consultancy environment
* Knowledge of the local planning market is desirable
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Full UK driving licence
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com