Our Client, a Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy of urban designers, landscape architects and heritage consultants are seeking an Associate Director Urban Designer to join their team in the West Midlands.
They are looking to grow their city centre office through the recruitment of a dynamic, experienced, creative and entrepreneurial urban designer who can manage a team, win new business and execute a broad range of masterplanning and urban design jobs to a consistent standard of excellence. This role is perfectly suited for an ambitious Urban Designer who wants to work in a fun, fast paced environment, where you'll be challenged to apply your intelligence across a variety of very different developments.
* Play an active role in the success of their growing business through their entrepreneurialism and creative ideas
* Provide the day to day lead for their urban design team
* Win new work, develop existing business contacts and work with their directors on business development initiatives
* Manage, mentor and develop their existing team and assist in the recruitment of future team members
* Take the lead on urban design projects, tenders and competitions for our public and private sector clients
* Promote a strong design ethos underpinned by commerciality and ensure quality of outputs for urban design and masterplanning projects
They are a growing business with a strong brand and an ethos of design excellence. They have a diverse client base, creating an exciting range of projects. In just six years, their business has already built up a superb reputation and won major city centre masterplans and high profile design projects.
Qualifications & Experience:
* A qualified and experienced Urban Designer
* Competent in: AutoCad, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch Up and Microsoft Office
* Able to build quality relationships and command respect at all levels
In return, they offer an excellent opportunity for personal development, an attractive remuneration package that includes a competitive salary, flexible pension allowance, private medical insurance, contribution towards professional subscriptions and a great working environment.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Stef on 0207 960 2589 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com