Our client is a leading multidisciplinary consultancy with operations across the globe. They are currently seeking to appoint a Landscape Architect to their established and highly regarded Environmental team. The candidate can be based out of either Glasgow or Edinburgh.
The successful candidate will have a degree in Landscape Architecture with experience in masterplanning, landscape design and landscape assessment / LVIA and you will have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of planning and design projects across the regeneration, energy, transport and water sectors. You will be given full support and mentoring on your Pathway to Chartership.
* Undertake landscape design and assessment (LVIA) for a variety of infrastructure, regeneration, energy transmission, water and commercial projects
* Prepare landscape appraisals, character assessments and strategies
* Organise access to sites to undertake surveys, plan the survey programme and draft front end Environmental Statement (ES) chapters
* Provide contract specification and on-site supervision during construction phase
* Liaise with clients, local authorities, SNH, Natural England and other stakeholders
* Prepare reports and proposals
* Support and mentor more junior staff members as appropriate
* Relevant first and/ or second degree (Landscape Architecture/ Planning)
* Experience of undertaking landscape design and LVIA within a consultancy or local authority
* Knowledge of or interest in relevant industry software (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, SketchUp)
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team and build good working relationships
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Full UK driving licence
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level working within a supportive team as well as a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com