An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Landscape Architect to join the Glasgow or Edinburgh office of a leading multidisciplinary consultancy.
The successful candidate will be creative and skilled in design software. You will be joining an experienced 50-strong national team of landscape architects and will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects including hard and soft landscape design and landscape assessments.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Participation in the production of landscape design outputs for a variety of projects in multiple sectors
* Prepare designs, plans and photomontages using industry standard software
* Assist with site surveying, vegetation surveys and construction supervision
* Support LVIA and landscape assessments for input to Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA)
* Liaise with colleagues, clients and statutory bodies
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree and / or post graduate qualification in Landscape Architecture
* Experience within a design consultancy would be beneficial but is not essential
* Experience of using CAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and preparing hand drawings
* Ability to build effective working relationships with clients, colleagues and stakeholders
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Full UK driving licence
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com