I am working with a multi-disciplinary consultancy who are looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join their South London office. The ideal candidate is someone who is within 6 months of becoming chartered (with either ICE or IStructE) with experience of working on education, commercial or residential projects. If you also have knowledge of civils (eg. Using Microdrainage or Civils3D) that would also be a plus.
You will be joined a well-established practice with 3 offices working for clients across the South of England on medium to large scale complex projects.
* Analyse and prepare calculations for structural and civil engineering projects.
* Providing technical support, including report writing and presentations.
* Managing more junior members of staff
* Preparing structural drawings using Revit and AutoCAD.
* Attending design meetings, site inspections and site meetings.
* Liaise and communicate clearly and in a professional manner to clients and contractors
* Offer advice and guidance on matters relating to your work.
* Work within project budgetary limits and timetables.
* A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Chartered or within 6 months of completing chartership with ICE or IStructE
* Able to prepare Civil or Structural drawings using AutoCAD
* Good presentation and communication skills.
* Able to work effectively under pressure.