Mattinson Partnership is one of the UK's leading recruiters for environment, planning, transport and engineering consultancy jobs. We have built our reputation by delivering the highest levels of service and try to make the challenging process of recruiting staff as enjoyable as possible. We are looking to appoint an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our Glasgow team.
With an extensive network of clients already established, you will be taking on a warm desk and be given the freedom and resources to recruit across a variety of sectors. Self-motivation, ambition and a flair for business development are key elements to be successful in this role. An interest in or previous experience of our core markets would also be beneficial.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Use sales, business development and marketing techniques to attract business from existing and prospective clients
* Develop a good understanding of target clients through meetings, telephone calls, email and market research
* Headhunt - identify and approach suitable candidates
* Meet potential candidates to understand their skills, experience, motivations and aspirations
* Manage the interview process and obtain client / candidate feedback following interview
* Negotiate salary packages and finalise arrangements between client and candidates
* Invoicing and pay-rolling
Qualifications / Experience:
* University level education
* Proven track record within the recruitment industry
* Experience of working to and exceeding targets
* Outgoing nature with the ability to engage and quickly build rapport with colleagues, candidates and clients
* Tenacious and the ability to use own initiative
We offer a collaborative, sociable and supportive working environment with excellent staff benefits and a clear path for progression within the business.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin Mack on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com