Our client is a leading environmental consultancy with a strong and diverse pipeline of projects throughout the UK and Ireland. They have grown steadily with a network of offices across the UK.
They are now looking to appoint an EIA Consultant to work with a dynamic and supportive team of environmental planners, ecologists, hydrologists and contaminated land professionals. You will have the opportunity to manage a variety of projects in the property, infrastructure, energy transmission, renewables and minerals sectors.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Coordinate the preparation of Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) chapters and Environmental Statements (ES) for a variety of proposals
* Manage, coordinate and liaise with sub-consultants, architects, planners and developers
* Liaise with colleagues, clients, local authorities and other stakeholders
* Assist in the preparation of tenders and with the development of new business for the team across a range of sectors
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree educated or higher in a relevant discipline (e.g. Environmental Management)
* Member of a recognised professional institution (e.g. IEMA, RTPI)
* Demonstrable experience delivering EIAs within a consultancy or developer
* Project management and report-writing skills
* Good understanding of UK EIA and planning legislation
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Our client offers a diverse range of interesting project work, a competitive salary package and the opportunity to rapidly progress your career within a friendly and supportive working environment.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com