An award winning sustainability consultancy is actively looking for a Junior Sustainability Consultant to join their established team.
You will be a bright and enthusiastic individual, most likely with a Masters in a sustainability related discipline with strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills. You will have a keen interest in sustainability and ideally have some form of relevant work experience, most likely within a consultancy environment.
About the role:
The organisation prides itself on encouraging and training their consultants to have a strong holistic understanding of sustainability to ensure they deliver the best service to their clients. They also encourage their consultants to have particular expertise in two defined areas of their service offering, with this particular role focusing on Socio-economic engagement and Environmental Social Governance, in addition to Environmental Impact Assessments.
The successful applicant will:
* Possess outstanding communications skills, both verbally and written
* Be excited to work in a client facing environment
* Be knowledgeable about sustainability policy and wider sustainability issues
* Demonstrate effective problem solving abilities
Key skills and experience:
* Relevant degree and MSc (preferred)
* Experience analysing large data sets
* Experience undertaking qualitative research
* Relevant internship or work experience
If you are interested in this position please apply directly, or for further information please contact Gareth on 020 7960 2559.
Key words: sustainability, sustainable design, sustainability consultant, climate change