A leading planning consultancy with offices across the UK are expanding their South East teams, starting with Lewes. You'll be joining a fast paced environment including development teams, real estate, surveying and planning. They're keen to bring a planner with ideally 2-5 years' experience to start at a very exciting 2018.
Role & Company:
* This role will be development planning on projects across Kent, East & West Sussex, and into London. Predominantly these will be residentially led, but will also include commercial developments. They will range significantly in size, offering you a wide variety to your workload.
* Working closely with a well-balanced team of planners, you'll also have regular contact with other internal stakeholders. You'll share the vibrant office space with teams in real estate, development and surveying.
* The company has just gone through a major merger, with all planning control and decisions remaining in place with the team you'll be joining. Therefore, this role comes with the rare combination of joining a company with no disruption but a significant increase in financial value.
Qualifications & Experience:
* MRTPI (Preferable)
* Relevant degree and qualifications
* Experience in either the public or private sector
Senior Town Planner - Lewes (East Sussex) - Car + Bonus - Development Control - Residential & Commercial Projects