A multidisciplinary practice are looking to further grow their large architecture team with the appointment of an Architect Assistant (part 2) in Manchester. You'll be joining a highly successful team working on large scale projects across the North West, on a wide range of sectors: residential, mixed use, education, transport and commercial. You'll work closely with other members from the wider team, including engineers, town and transport planners.
Role & Company:
* Work as part a several project teams, completing major developments across the North West.
* Sectors you could cover include: Mixed use, residential, commercial, education, transport/infrastructure and workspace.
* Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders - including the in house planners (town & transport) and engineers.
* Contribute to projects across all design stages, from concept through planning to construction.
* Large, well-known consultancy with multidisciplinary approach to delivering major projects both nationwide and internationally.
* Excellent office space with vibrant and social team.
* Fantastic career opportunities - with a solid structure in place there will be a route mapped out for your personal and career growth within the company from day one.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Relevant qualifications / Architect Assistant (Part 2)
* Ideally some work experience in the aforementioned sectors, though none is required.
* The ambition to succeed in a fast paced multidisciplinary where you'll be exposed to exciting clients and projects from day one.
Architect Assistant (Part 2) - Manchester - Wide Range of Sectors - Early Client Exposure - Multidisciplinary with Significant Architecture Presence