An international facilities management company are looking to take on a Technical Energy Manager to join one of the most established energy teams in the UK. The role will require an experienced professional to take ownership of the delivery of energy reduction across a varied portfolio of properties by implementing a range of low cost solutions.
The role would suit a candidate with strong client facing experience to provide a technical service across an array of clients which include the likes of FTSE 100/ 250's, high street retail outlets and international telecom providers.
* Maintain energy processes to ensure compliance with company and contract procedures.
* Carry out audits on selected sites to survey and target improvements.
* Undertake in-depth on-site Energy Surveys and produce supporting calculations, reports and proposals.
* Engage with stakeholders internally and externally to ensure that the strategy is communicated and delivered
* Meet and exceed the company and clients expectations in line with the contracted agreement.
* Take responsibility for delivering your own Energy performance target to achieve the overall committed contractual energy savings.
* Ensure a high standard is achieved in reporting, on time and contain the correct level of detail.
* Actively reduce energy use within buildings.
* Constantly review energy usage using analytical tools and techniques.
* Identify and implement energy recovery for sites failing to maintain their energy reduction performance based on fact - data and analysis.
* Be able to maintain standards for evidence gathering to comply with audit /accreditations associated with this work.
* Share best practice, engage and support other team members.
Key skills and experience:
* Background in M&E Building Services
* Financially aware and commercially minded
* Good communication skills
* Computer literate
If you are interested in working with a leading organisation with exposure to major clients working across a diverse portfolio of properties, please apply directly or contact Gareth for further information on 020 7960 2559