We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate or Assistant Town Planner join the York or Glasgow office of a successful multidisciplinary environment and planning consultancy.
The successful candidate will work within the existing Town Planning team alongside other in-house specialists and provide planning direction on a diverse pipeline of projects spanning the infrastructure, onshore/ offshore wind, hydro, energy transmission and property sectors.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Provide advice for private and public sector clients on a variety of planning projects
* Prepare and present reports, planning appraisals, bids and applications for major developments spanning renewables, energy, infrastructure and Section 36
* Ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget
* Assist in the preparation of bids and liaise with client, colleagues and project stakeholders
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree educated in a relevant discipline (Town Planning)
* Working towards chartership with Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI)
* Demonstrable planning consultancy or local authority experience
* Good knowledge of relevant local and UK planning legislation and policy
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin Mack on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com