We are working with a company that specialises in providing acoustic solutions to various clients across both the public and private sector. From louvres to facades; they offer complete acoustic assessments and noise testing services to be able to then provide each client with the right solution from initial design stages through to installation. This is an opportunity for someone who would prefer to take on a more mechanically focused position whilst expanding their skills in engineering and consultancy.
* Noise Impact Assessments and sound insulation assessments.
* Maintaining client relations.
* Handling project delivery and working with mechanical designs.
* Working to relevant British standards.
* Minimum of 2 years working with acoustic consultancy or engineering.
* Understanding of Architectural noise.
* Relevant degree at MSc or higher.
* Understanding of mechanical noise & vibration is ideal.
If acoustical engineering is more your style then contact Thomas Holliss immediately on:
0207 940 2105
Or by sending your CV as an MS WORD document via email to:
If this position isn't quite what you are looking for then please do get in touch as I work across the entirety of the UK in both Air Quality & Acoustics and have a wide variety of positions currently available.
Key Words: Acoustic Consultant, Acoustics, Noise, Sound, Vibration, Mechanical, Acoustic Engineer, Engineer, Engineering, ISO, BS 4142, Sound Insulation, Noise Assessment, Noise Control, UK