An urgent requirement has come through from a key client - they're looking for a Project Architect to work on major development in the North. Working from either their Manchester or London base, you'll be delivering on a large scale mixed use project, communicating with stakeholders and signing off work from Assistant Architects and Technicians. This contract will run initially for 3-6 months, with a good chance it goes permanent.
Role & Company:
* Project Architect opportunity working on a major mixed use development in the North. You'll be using your UK knowledge to deliver over the course of the project (3-6 months) with a good chance this position goes permanent afterwards.
* Ideally you'll be working in the Manchester team, though remote working in London also a possibility.
* You'll be joining a Manchester team that is 20 strong, you'll be signing off the work from Architect Assistants & Technicians and managing stakeholders.
* The project is at the technical drawing stage which is where the focus of your design work will be.
* You will also need to be a competent user of Revit, as it will be your primary tool supported by CAD.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Qualified Architect (P-III or ARB) with experience working on UK projects
* Demonstrable ability using Revit
* Available immediately or with only 1 week notice
Project Architect - Temporary Contract - Manchester - Major Project - Technical Drawings - Revit