Our client is a leading environmental consultancy with a strong and diverse array of projects throughout the UK spanning the renewable energy, ports and harbours, infrastructure, commercial and residential sectors. They have built their success through the appointment of highly motivated individuals and investing heavily in staff training and development.
They are looking to appoint a Projects Director to join their team and provide project management expertise across the business. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in project management within a consultancy environment and provide oversight for a host of proposals across the infrastructure, energy, property and renewables sectors.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Provide project management expertise and oversight from engagement to completion
* Supervise and work closely with various technical project managers across the business ensuring project delivered to agreed time, cost and quality requirements
* Assist in developing the project management capability of the wider business and monitor progress
* Undertake risk management and prepare progress reports for the management team
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree/ Masters educated in relevant discipline (e.g Civil Engineering, Environmental Management, Project Management)
* Demonstrable experience in a similar environment and in successfully delivering projects to a high standard
* PRINCE2 practitioner or similar qualifications preferred
* Experience in relevant industry project management software (e.g. MS Project)
* Negotiation, business development and marketing experience and the ability to build relationships with clients
* Excellent leadership skills and the ability to mentor and motivate a team
* Full UK driving licence
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Lizzie on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com