A rare opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Landscape Architect to join the Edinburgh office of a leading environmental consultancy.
The successful candidate will be creative and skilled in GIS. You will be joining a growing team of landscape architects and will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects in the infrastructure, energy, renewables, property, waste and mining sectors.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Participation in the production of landscape planning and design outputs for a variety of projects in multiple sectors
* Prepare designs, plans, graphics and photomontages using industry standard software
* Assist with site surveying, vegetation surveys and construction supervision
* Support LVIA and landscape assessments for input to Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA)
* Liaise with colleagues, clients and statutory bodies
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree and / or post graduate qualification in Landscape Architecture
* Demonstrable experience in the use of GIS for mapping and spatial analysis (e.g. ArcGIS, MapInfo)
* Experience within a landscape practice or environmental consultancy would be beneficial
* Experience of using CAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp is desirable
* Ability to build effective working relationships with clients, colleagues and stakeholders
* Good written and verbal communication skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Lizzie on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com