Our client is a market leader within the built environment looking to appoint a specialist in Development and Investment Surveying who would be interested in joining a London or Midlands team that works with a diverse blue chip client portfolio.
The successful candidate will deliver service excellence in providing development management and investment advisory solutions, predominantly, but not exclusively, to public sector clients.
As the successful applicant you will:
* Be responsible for delivering and managing service excellence in Development Management and investment advisory solutions delivering positive outcomes for our clients.
* Deliver development management and investment advisory service lines to achieve client outcomes with a focus on time, cost, value, quality and manage Development Management and investment advisory capabilities relevant to client engagements.
* Provide support to Head of Service and Service Leaders, and lead/assist in delivering projects providing support to develop others where required.
* Lead and manage development or investment team meetings with the client, appointed technical team or with key internal and external stakeholders
* Lead and support negotiations of various types including contract and when appropriate understand the extent of their authority and where legal support and advice is required.
* Sale and marketing support of all service lines and development of Service Line capability and offer.
* Able to secure new business through preparation of formal submissions and presentations and through growth with existing clients
* Prepare development appraisals and discounted cash flows and refine them as development or investment proposals are enhanced and improved
MRICS status and extensive industry experience is required, however we would be open to speaking with anyone from a developer, consultancy or public sector background who is client facing and looking to take on an exciting new challenge.
For more information call Dominic Jacques on 02079602551 or click apply!