Job Ref: 16677
Job title: Graduate / Consultant - Contaminated Land
On the back of a successful year, our multidisciplinary engineering client are seeking an early career Geoenvironmental consultant to grow their Southampton team.
The team have earned themselves a prestigious reputation for providing contaminated land and environmental due diligence consultation advice to a range of national and international clients. On a day to day basis you might find yourself assisting with Phase I Environmental Assessments and Phase II geo-environmental site investigations.
You'll be joining a well-established and successful team who offer training, support and mentorship. You'll also benefit from working closely with colleagues across the larger environmental team to help develop your knowledge of the wider consultancy piece.
What will you be doing?
* Phase I: Undertaking desk based research, site inspections and interpretive reports of a range of commercial and industrial facilities
* Phase II: Supervising geo-environmental site investigations and undertake onsite sampling and monitoring. You'll schedule lab tests before analysing results and compiling interpretive reports.
What qualifications and experience will you need?
* BSc in geology, geo-environmental related discipline.
* You'll need to be a good communicator - you'll be speaking with a real variety of people every day.
* Full clean driving licence.