Our client, a leading multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy who have built a reputation on innovation and award winning solutions, are looking for an EIA consultant to join their busy and expanding multi-disciplinary team in Stoke. If you have experience of coordinating Environmental Impact Assessments, or you have recently graduated and are now looking to take your career to the next level within a successful and friendly team, then we'd like to hear from you.
As an EIA Consultant you will:
* Co-ordinate UK and international EIA projects, including liaising with the multi-disciplinary team and statutory authorities
* Coordinate the production of Environmental Statements and additional reports required throughout the planning process
Qualifications / Experience:
The ideal EIA candidates will possess:
* An appropriate BSc (MSc desirable)
* Demonstrable experience of EIA co-ordination. More junior candidates will have evidence of working through the screening and scoping process as part of their studies.
* A thorough understanding of EIA, including best practice guidelines and planning processes.
* Excellent report writing and communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career working on a wide range of projects, both within the UK and internationally.