We are seeking experienced Hydraulic modellers to join our client's strong UK hydrology team, to work on their large-scale and prestigious projects in the infrastructure, rail, and development sectors. They have an established client base including National Grid, the Environment agency and Crossrail.
You will join a thriving team with an excellent pipeline of work on the horizon which will see you working with high level clients, taking on a client-facing role and growing your project portfolio.
Your brief will include:
* Provide technical modelling input on a variety of environmental flood risk projects.
* Collaborate with the design teams to ensure the effectiveness of the flood mitigation strategies.
* Support in the preparation of project proposals
* Build relationships with clients
* Manage and mentor junior consultants
You will have;
* A degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Science or similar
* Second post-graduate degree is desirable, as is evidence of CPD towards Chartership for a senior position.
* Experience with ISIS-TUFLOW is essential for this role
* MapInfo or ArcGIS experience
* Excellent report writing skills
* Experience of feeding into Flood Risk Assessments and a sound understanding of how these link to wider EIA work is desirable.
These positions offer great opportunity for both consultant and senior level Hydraulic Modellers, allowing for further development within a prestigious engineering consultancy. They offer flexible working and an excellent package to suit your skillset and level of experience. The team is well established, with the more senior members having worked together for over 10 years now.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Nic on 020 7960 2588, or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community. For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com