I'm working with an excellent compnay who are looking for the right candidate to join a fast growing business in which you can personally play a core role in the future development and success. The position is a opportunity to work closely with clients and internal managers to gain full project exposure and developing you carrier with in the private sector.
* A minimum of two years of professional experience going up to Principal level
* A relevant first degree (or similar) in engineering or planning
* A working knowledge of industry guidance
* A proficiency with MS Office software and Excel in particular.
* AutoCAD, Junctions 10 (ARCADY/PICADY), LinSig, TRANSYT, VISSIM, PARAMICS, VISUM, SCOOT