Job Ref: 16815
Job title: Geoenvironmental Assistant Engineer
If you are an enthusiastic Assistant Geo-environmental Engineer, then read on!
We are assisting a leading development and infrastructure consultant in growing their established Reading Geo-environmental team. You will have some experience in a similar role as a graduate/assistant engineer, and looking to get involved in a range of interesting projects around the UK and Ireland.
Key responsibilities include;
* Liaise and communicate effectively with all stake holders
* Site investigation and supervision
* Analysing, reporting and advising actions based upon measured data
* Ground investigation procurement, specification, supervision and management
* Phase 1 and 2 studies and assessments
You will need to have;
* Minimum Bachelors in a Geology/ Environmental/ Earth Science degree, preferably with specialised MSc
* Soil and Rock logging experience
* Full UK driving licence
* Solid knowledge of contaminated land assessment and remediation
It would also be advantageous to have evidence of working towards Chartership of a relevant institution.
On joining the team, you will be supported to achieve your professional goals and be exposed to a variety of project work, providing you with the platform to develop your technical and commercial consultancy skills. In return for your efforts, you will be offered a competitive salary and flexible benefits package.
Geoenvironmental Engineer - Contaminated land - Remediation - Soil and rock logging - CLEA - Reading