Job Ref: 16817
Job title: Senior Geoenvironmental Engineer
We are assisting a leading development and infrastructure consultant in growing their established Reading Geo-environmental team. You will have experience in a similar role as a consultant or senior engineer and be looking to get involved in a range of interesting projects around the UK and Ireland.
You will have the opportunity to provide all aspects of contaminated land consultancy to you clients, from preliminary risk assessment to remediation design and implementation.
Both office based and site based work will form part of your role and you will become a key member of the team, offering specialist Geoenvironmental support to project work and the wider business.
Your brief will include;
* Preparation of tenders
* Coordintation of intrusive investigations, including health and safety aspects;
* Carrying out site work and managing sub-contractors;
* Preparation of Phase 1 and 2 reports;
* Qualitative and quantitative risk assessments (including CLEA and RTM modelling)
* Mentoring and overseeing the work of junior staff.
You will have;
* A good understanding of current UK environmental legislation
* Excellent technical understanding of contaminated land services including the delivery of Phase 1 and 2 projects
* Experience of quantitative risk assessments (DQRA)
This role presents the opportunity for an experience Geoenvironmental consultant to bring their knowledge into a well-established team and become and expert in your field. In return for your efforts, you will be offered a competitive salary and flexible benefits package.
Geoenvironmental Engineer - Contaminated land - Remediation - DQRA - Reading - Senior - CLEA