Engaged in the development of safety and integration improvement schemes in the Improvements Team in Area 4. Identifies improvement needs and undertakes the development of safety and integration schemes (studies, etc).
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Undertakes feasibility studies for safety, cycling and integration schemes.
* Identifies improvement needs to feed into the clients forward programme.
* Feasibility includes the initial development and preliminary design of schemes including drawings, reports and calculations, in accordance with Highway England's standards.
* Assist the Improvements Lead in the preparation of documents for value management workshops.
* Carry out Road Safety Auditor duties (desirable).
* In addition to the above responsibilities the job holder is required to perform any other reasonable duties that are within the jobholder's skills and experience capabilities as deemed necessary by the needs of the business.