A highly regarded environmental multi-disciplinary is seeking a Landscape Consultant. Using your experience of undertaking LVIA you'll assist with the delivery of landscape based projects in a fast moving, client focused commercial environment. You will be joining a growing landscape team, working closely with EIA Co-ordinators and the rest of the multi-disciplinary team to deliver high quality outputs.
Key responsibilities include:
* Carrying out landscape and visual impact assessments and opportunities and constraints work, particularly relating to housing and energy developments under the guidance of the Senior Landscape Consultant. It will be necessary to work flexibly with regard to type of work, timing and location.
* Carrying out desk studies, consultations, research, data management and analysis and report writing, liaising with clients and statutory bodies as necessary.
* Assisting in the delivery of landscape and other requested input into Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA) and planning applications.
* Assisting in the delivery of Landscape Research and Strategic Green Infrastructure studies.
* Designing mitigation schemes for developments and undertaking other design projects from sketch scheme to detailed construction drawings.
* Preparing landscape implementation and management plans.
* Assisting in the management of landscape and other contracts, liaising with internal and external deliverers, third parties and clients.
Our client takes pride in providing its staff with a rewarding and challenging career, encouraging Continuous Professional Development, allowing you to reach your full potential. They want to ensure you continue having a healthy wok life balance by providing opportunities for social activities, community involvement projects and flexible working hours
* Experience with AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite particularly Photoshop and InDesign
* Experience in Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments and
* Experience in design including detail landscape construction and planting plans
* Full driving licence
Desirable but not essential
* Experience in Landscape Research, Strategic Green Infrastructure and Landscape Capacity / Sensitivity studies
* Proficiency in GIS and KeySCAPE.
* Competitive salary
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays, childcare vouchers and private health care
* Regular training and career development
This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly multi-disciplinary office, offering the environment to engage with a broad range of professions specialising in the rural environment, including Project Managers, EIA co-ordinators, Ecologists, Archaeologists, Land Managers and Renewable Energy Site Finders.
Landscape Consultant - Oxfordshire - LVIA - Multi-disciplinary - Wide Variety of Work - Supportive Work Environment - MRTPI