Sustainability Team Leader
I am working with an established Sustainability Consultancy who are actively looking to take on a Sustainability Team Lead.
You will be an experienced sustainability consultant who has a breadth and depth of experience undertaking environmental assessments. You will be a BREEAM Assessor with significant experience taking projects from conception through to completion, and you will possess the knowledge and experience to mentor and develop more junior members of staff.
About the role:
The focus of this role is to lead the delivery and development of the sustainability and accreditation work stream. The organisations current portfolio is a mixture of BREEAM and SKA assessments in the UK across a varied portfolio of commercial, residential and fit out projects covering a variety of sectors.
About the organisation:
The organisation is an established consultancy which began in 2011, and is part of a wider construction company group.
Key skills and experience:
* Relevant undergraduate degree
* Experience of undertaking BREEAM Certification from conception through to completion
* BREEAM Certification in:
* BREEAM New Construction
* BREEAM Refurbishment and Fit Out
* BREEAM AP
* Experience preparing sustainability statements for planning
* Undertaking business development initiatives
* Manage the Sustainability team.
* Preparation of BREEAM pre-assessments, strategies and reports
* Preparation of BREEAM/SKA specific documents
* Preparing fee proposals and Tenders
* Preparing and delivering design team meetings
* Manage the sustainability projects and team.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly or for further information please contact Gareth on 020 7960 2559.