An international facilities management provider is looking to take on an experienced energy manager to work on secondment with a large financial institution.
You will be an experienced, technical energy manager with a hands on approach who excels in a client facing environment. You will have a strong understanding of building services, with a proven ability to effectively communicate technical information in a simplistic narrative to a range of different stakeholders. The successful applicant will also have knowledge of BMS optimisation and a breadth of experience identifying energy saving opportunities.
About the organisation:
The organisation is a leading facilities management provider who work with numerous blue chip clients. This particular role is working as part of the organisations established sustainability and energy team on secondment with a large financial institution. The role requires a technical, hands on professional to lead the energy efficiency strategy to support and fulfil the client's targets and ambitions.
Key skills and experience:
* Strong technical background in energy management, with a strong understanding of building services
* Good programme and project management skills
* Direct experience in BMS optimisation
* Possessing a commercial mind-set
Role and responsibilities:
* Drive forward the client's energy and carbon strategy in line with their targets
* Assist in the development of the clients energy and sustainability strategy, tracking and reviewing their performance
* Arrange and oversee energy and sustainability audits on key sites
* Identify, implement and oversee energy saving opportunities
* Provide an outstanding level of customer service
If you are interested in this position please apply directly, or for more information contact Gareth on 020 7960 2559.