A growing multidisciplinary is expanding their planning consents team at varying levels. You'll be joining an exciting and friendly team who work with major clients across the infrastructure, property and energy sectors. You will utilise your background in planning (either in transport, town or environmental) and you knowledge of the legal framework to develop into an all-rounder, representing clients in multiple fields and writing DCOs. This is a great opportunity for anyone experience working in planning consents, especially on major projects.
Role & Company:
* Your role will using your expertise in planning consents and DCOs you'll work closely with clients on major projects. You'll work from home, on-site with clients and in this company's Birmingham office - as such, all travel expenses are paid for. You'll need to have a confident demeanour and an engaging personality to succeed in this position, as you'll take part in regular client meetings in person and over the phone. This role is ideally suited for development consents managers, who can see the wider planning picture. Any experience working on DCOs in any sector will put your application in a favourable position.
* This consultancy, well established and with a presence nationwide, punch above their weight working with an enviable client list that includes, Crossrail, HS2, LU, TfL, Network Rail and EDF. They focus in the transport/infrastructure, property and energy sectors. They provide support on multiple fronts to their clients including, surveying, consents, project management, commercial management and sustainability. They are a fun team with a diverse background, and are looking for a likeminded confident personality to join their team.
Qualifications & Experience:
* To be a confident, engaging personality.
* A background working with planning consents on large scale projects.
* A relevant degree and the requisite understanding of a planning legal framework
* Minimum 7 years total experience, with excellent client relationships.
Planning Consents Manager - Birmingham - Consents & Engagement - Consultancy Background - Engaging & Confident Personality - Client Exposure