An entrepreneurial and highly successful planning consultancy is looking for a high-performing Director to start up their architectural division. You will work with existing clients, typically a range of medium to large-scale housebuilders. Using your knowledge working on London residential sites you'll provide technical input on design, site layouts, planning applications and feasibility reports. You'll be given hiring responsibilities and be expected to quickly grow your team.
Role & Company:
* This role is ideally suited for a dynamic and hungry Associate or AD looking for an opportunity to take on a role that will see you step up to Director level. You'll work with a very successful team of Planners with the company now expanding at a rapid rate. Your role will be client facing working with housebuilders. The focus of your tasks will include design, site layouts, feasibility reports and contributing towards planning applications. in addition, you'll have hiring repsonsibilities coupled with management of the architecture team that is currently being built.
* A boutique planning consultancy, you'll be joining a very successful group of entrepreneurially minded planners. The team is set to grow rapidly throughout 2018 and they have just opened a second office in London (Uxbridge). You'll have the option of working in either office though London has been singled out as where the architecture team will be primarily based.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Circa 10-15 years' experience working in architecture
* Expertise and knowledge from working for or with housebuilders (client facing)
* Residential experience in London
* Strong portfolio demonstrating the above
Director - Architecture - Entrepreneurially Minded Team - Boutique Planning Consultancy - Housebuilder / Residential Knowledge - Buckinghamshire & London