Due to recent success and growth, our client, a leading built asset consultancy, is looking for a Project Cost Consultant to join their London or Manchester office.
Supporting the Residential sector, this role will see you providing Cost and Commercial Management services to a range of high profile private and public sector clients. You will have the opportunity to work on a range of prestigious projects across London's prime and super-prime market, private residential and local authority.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Quantity Surveyor passionate about providing real value solutions, to take on a new challenge. This company offers individuals the chance to develop within a multidisciplinary environment, providing opportunities to progress as your experience grows.
Working alongside professionals from a mix of backgrounds, including design, architecture and construction, your responsibilities will include:
* Providing support to Team Leaders, Service Leaders and Senior Cost Consultants in the delivery of residential led developments
* Deliver high quality Cost Consultancy for a range of residential projects
* Assist in the development of junior team members
* Interpret a brief from a client / senior manager and convert into a delivery plan
* Comply with business risk and project delivery parameters
The successful candidate will have:
* A degree in a relevant discipline e.g. Quantity Surveying
* Demonstrable experience in the delivery of medium to large projects in the Commercial / Private Residential Sectors
* An in depth knowledge of different construction processes
* Excellent pre and post contract technical cost and commercial management skills
* Outstanding written and oral communication skills
Your hard work and commitment will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and benefits package, along with fantastic long-term development opportunities.