Our client is looking for an experienced Building Surveyor who wants to further develop their career with a market leader. Join our Client's Manchester based Building Surveying team and you'll join a company focused on helping you succeed as a professional. In this role you will provide Building Surveying services to high profile commercial and public sector clients across the North West helping them make the most of their assets.
Our Client's Buildings team partners with leading clients to transform their business performance by planning, creating, operating and regenerating their built assets. This ensures assets are a source of competitive advantage, meeting business needs and generating sustainable business value. Our client delivers world-class architecture, planning, consultancy, project, program and cost management solutions for building types including commercial properties to hospitals, schools, government buildings and industrial facilities.
Our client is looking for Intermediate level Building Surveyors who can create real value for their clients. You'll need to be MRICS or working towards it.
* You will have diverse knowledge gained from work in both Public and Private Sectors
* An interest in taking responsibility in the long term for managing the delivery of estates commissions
* Proven ability in Party Wall, Dilapidation Matters and Pre-acquisition surveys
* Accomplished in the application of both NBS specification tool and Microsoft Project
You will provide a client focused professional surveying service of the highest quality, being flexible and responsive at all times. The role will include:
* Taking the lead to the further development (expertise and sales) of a professional service (Party Wall, Neighbourly Matters or Dilapidations)
* To plan, programme and implement property management and maintenance services.
* You will procure and manage contracts and contractors delivering planned maintenance services and refurbishment projects.
* To prepare proposals/bids for presentation to clients (internal and external).
* You will contribute to a team environment in which everyone is committed in producing a quality outcome.
* You will also contribute to the development and training of junior team members.
For more information on this role call Dominic Jacques on 02079602551.