Our client is a well-established multi-disciplinary consultancy with offices across the UK. They are looking for an Assistant / Consultant Principal Designer (CDM) to support their Head of Health & Safety in developing HS/CDM across the business. You will work closely with teams of surveyors and project managers on a variety of interesting projects across London.
This role will also offer you support to obtain APS, IOSH, IIRSM and design qualifications, so it will suit a candidate looking to develop their career. The head of the team is a highly experienced health & safety professional and she will be able to provide high quality mentorship which will help drive your career forward.
* Writing PCI's for multiple small projects in the existing stores and reviewing associated construction phase plans
* Undertaking H&S and design appropriate Principal Designer duties
* A mix of office based work and site visits
* Managing a large number of tasks in order to maintain quality and meet required deadlines.
* You must have experience in general H&S legislation and CDM 2015
* Career history with a consultancy
* NEBOSH general or other H&S related qualification
* Being RMaPS is preferred
* IT competent with good written and spoken English
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, but don't have an updated CV to apply - then give Dominic Jacques a call on 02079602551.