A client of mine are looking to recruit a Senior Flood Risk and Drainage Engineer to build a Water team. You will be able to get involved in this exciting opportunity, working with a friendly team of specialist design engineers, delivering Flood Risk Assessments and Drainage Strategies. They have a big presence in the private sector, as well as housing developments and local authorities.
Role & Company:
My rapidly expanding client, with years of experience in the Multi-Disciplinary world have established themselves in the market as a leading consultancy for a range of services; Geotechnical, Flood Risk, Transport Planning, Urban Design and more.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Higher education qualification in a relevant science discipline (however consideration would also be given to suitable candidates with relevant experience)
* 4+ years' post-graduate experience in a relevant position
* Chartered status or working towards Chartered status (ICE/CIWEM)
* Comprehensive in delivering Flood Risk Assessments and outline and detailed Drainage Strategies
* A strong drainage capability (storm and foul)
* A good understanding of drainage design and the specification of SUDS
* Knowledge of hydraulic modelling techniques, Microdrainage, FEH, AutoCAD and GIS
* Excellent report writing capabilities
Drainage Design - SuDS - Flood Risk Assessments - Drainage Engieering - Hydraulic Modelling Birmingham - Senior - FRA - Flood Risk - MicroDrainage - AutoCAD - GIS - Water Management