Job Title: Graduate Geoenvironmental Engineer
Are you looking to join a team of leading consulting development engineers? You'll work with colleagues to provide the full spectrum of professional engineering development services to clients throughout the UK so there will be opportunity to travel to sites and meetings across the UK.
Your job will see you working both on site and back at the office in Milton Keynes and will primary involve you contributing to Geoenvironmental development projects. Your brief will include;
* Undertake site visits across the UK
* Carry out Desk Study searches and reporting
* Compile reports on contaminated land and geotechnical investigations both quantitative and qualitative using all current risk assessment methodologies.
* Liaising with clients, stakeholders and contractors throughout the projects
Qualifications / experience required;
* Degree or post-graduate degree (or equivalent) in an environmental or science related field.
* Excellent communication skills and exceptional organisational, project management and report writing skills.
* A full clean driver's licence valid in the UK with at least two years driving experience.
Site investigation - Phase 1 - Geoenvironmental - Geotechnical - Consultancy - Milton Keynes - Desk Study