Acoustic Consultant: Construction focus
If you have been looking for an opportunity to put your construction acoustic experience to good use then our client could have use of your skill set. With an opportunity to help develop this company's newest team; you will be given the chance to build and shape a whole department and help to develop this business much further.
Our client is primarily a business focusing on the construction industry and have developed their own team to add acoustics to just one of the services they offer their clients. With plenty of large scale projects on the horizon this is where your expertise will help to bring this service to a whole host of clients across London. The level of such projects ensures there is plenty to keep you occupied for quite a few years as you grow within the business itself.
Your role will entail:
* Project and People management across various sectors of acoustics but with a focus on Construction projects.
* Technical Report writing and handling
* Occasional visits and maintaining relationships with various clients.
* Further details on request
You should have:
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Acoustic sector
* Exposure to the construction industry.
* Relevant degree at MSc level or higher in the Acoustic sector.
If you feel this niche is an opportunity you can't miss then contact Thomas Holliss immediately on:
0207 940 2105
Or by sending your CV as an MS WORD document via email to:
If this position isn't quite what you are looking for then please do get in touch as I work across the entirety of the UK in both Air Quality & Acoustics and have a wide variety of positions currently available.
Key Words: Acoustics, Noise, Sound, Vibration, Acoustic Consultant, Building Acoustics, Environmental Acoustics, Construction Acoustics, EIA, Report Writing, IOA, Noise Assessment, UK, London