An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Landscape Architect to join the Glasgow office of a highly regarded environment and planning consultancy with offices across the UK.
The successful candidate will be a creatively talented individual, dedicated to high quality work outputs and promoting sustainable development practices. You will have the opportunity to work on a challenging and varied project portfolio spanning urban regeneration, masterplanning, parks, universities, sporting facilities, streetscape/ public realm and historic landscapes. The right candidate will be joining a progressive work environment with flexible working opportunities.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Supporting the existing team on their current, wide-ranging portfolio of design projects
* Developing designs both independently and as part of multidisciplinary teams
* Production of graphics
* Genuine commitment to quality of design to ensure high quality creative design output
* Client and colleague liaison
Qualifications / Experience:
* Relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Landscape Architecture
* Chartered Landscape Architect or on Pathway to Chartership
* Experience in using AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and preparing hand drawings
* Ability to produce creative designs to a high standard
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Driving license beneficial
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Lizzie on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com