One of our best clients is looking for an M&E BIM Engineer to join their growing team. They are looking to make this hire due to an increase in their multidisciplinary workload across the country. Our client is a medium sized engineering consultancy and a regular feature on the NCE Top 100.
* Taking the Revit drawing process for the MEP design from Stage 2 design to Stage 4
* Ensuring that the M&E Revit drawing work is fully coordinated, accurately integrated within the architectural design and structural design and avoids any clashes
* To maintain production of Revit / CAD drawings to programmed time scales.
The ideal candidate will…
* Be at an intermediate level (min 3 years' experience)
* Have experience with AutoCAD and Revit MEP
* Have experienced drafting with multiple MEP systems, such as LTHW, HVAC, BCWS, M&E Plant rooms, LV distribution etc.
The successful candidate will be based out of our clients' Reading or Glasgow office. They are currently only considering Permanent candidates.
BIM - Revit - M&E - AutoCAD - MEP - HVAC - LTHW - LV Distribution