My client is looking for graduate and senior transport planners to join their teams in Bristol and Oxford. The roles are working within development planning and transport assessments.
The graduate position, you must have a key interest in Transport planning and be looking to start a career in this space.
Senior Transport planner has to have the required experience of a minimum of 5 years and must be able to hit the ground running.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Management of small development planning projects
* Dealing directly with private sector clients on a day-to-day basis
* Preparing transport documentation for planning applications
* Project management, including financial management
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL HAVE:
* Honours degree in Civil Engineering, Geography, or equivalent
* Experience of preparing Transport Statements, Transport Assessments, Travel Plans, ES Transport Chapters, Construction Management Plans and Delivery and Servicing Plans
* Chartership of a professional institution (e.g. TPP, ICE) or working towards
* High standards of written and oral communication
* Ability to effectively manage small development planning projects
* Ability to develop and sell innovative solutions for clients
* A positive and enthusiastic approach
* An engaging approach to marketing and business development