An award winning engineering consultancy is currently on the search for an ambitious engineer to join their team based in Guildford as a Senior Geotechnical Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity to take on a dynamic role, in which you will get the chance to further utilise your technical skill-set, mentor more junior members of staff in addition to gaining exposure to business development. Hence, allowing you an opportunity to further broaden your skillset.
On top of this, you will be working for a reputed company who are still growing at a fast pace. Therefore, offering a role in which you will get to grow alongside the company.
* Experience in geotechnical design - piling, foundations, temporary works, ground anchors and the planning, implementation and interpretation of site investigations
* Knowledge of CIRIA C760 guidance the use of WALLAP and Oasys software including PDISP and SLOPE
* Good interpersonal skills, as the role will see you deal with clients
* Want to develop and aquire new skills
* Holding chartership or working towards obtaining it
If interested to learn more, please contact me (Nicole Rankine) at: N.Rankine@nonstop-chemical.com or 0207 940 2105