My client is an international consultancy, who are looking for modellers who have experience in SATURN but more importantly are looking for people who want to develop their interest in business development and client relationship. If you are a driven and dynamic individual who has an interest in Transport modelling. You will be required to contribute to transport modelling and forecasting studies and the assessment of scheme impacts, including environmental, operational and economic appraisals.
Role Specific Responsibilities:
Undertake transport modelling specifically SATURN modelling.
* Contribute to other aspects of Transport Planning, modelling & economic appraisal.
* Extracting, downloading and presenting other data (e.g. geometry, accidents, bus routes);
* Degree in Transport, Mathematics, Geography, Civil Engineering, or a related subject is essential.
* Working towards Chartered Professional (CEng, TPP or CMILT) status.
* You must have experience of using SATURN in a work/project environment
* Experience of other software packages including S-Paramics, VISSIM, VISUM, TUBA, COBALT and QUADRO would be a strong advantage