As a result of sustained growth, one of the leading national consultancies in the development planning sector is seeking to grow their busy and successful environmental planning team through the appointment of an EIA Consultant. Growth plans meant they are in a position to consider EIA specialists at all levels.
You will join an expanding team of planning experts, providing effective advice on some of the country's highest profile development proposals across a variety of sectors including residential, leisure, commercial, industrial and renewable energy.
Qualifications / Experience:
To be successful in post you will have;
* A Degree in a relevant discipline. MSC qualification in EIA desirable
* IEMA/RTPI Membership
* Demonstrable experience of undertaking Environmental Impact Assessment within a consultancy environment
* A track record of applying UK EIA legislation.
* Experience of liaising with internal and external deliverers, third parties and clients.
* Experience working on behalf of large house building clients would be advantageous.