Our client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy who have approximately 2,000 employees globally. They have a strong pipeline of work heading into 2018 and are looking to expand the Civils team in Bristol.
You will be responsible for delivering projects and acting as a client point of contact. You should have a degree and be working towards IEng / CEng status. As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer, you will get the opportunity to work on a variety of major projects across both the public and private sectors.
- Chartered (MICE/CEng) or working towards this status (IEng)
- Several years' experience in drainage design, flood risk assessments and highways design
- Conversant with S104, S278 and S38 agreements
- Ideally you will be competent with Civils 3D and/or Microdrainage
- You must have a relevant degree
- Full training and support towards ICE chartership will be provided